November 27 – December 3, 2019
Come joins us for an awakening 6 night / 7 day all inclusive yoga and wellness retreat located in the tropical “island of the Gods”, Bali, Indonesia.
We will be staying in an eco-village surrounded by the beautiful balinese culture and rice fields, in Ubud, Bali’s art capital, nearby to shops, restaurants, the monkey forest, Bali’s famous yoga barn, waterfalls, temples, and so much more.
Over the week you will experience the beautiful balinese culture, a transformative immersion of yoga practices + workshops, daily vegan meals, wellness tips, sacred ceremonies, bonding exercises, many unforgettable adventures, and tools to continue on a healthier path once you leave.
Who is this retreat for?
Anyone with an interest in yoga, self-healing, healthy living, or initiating lifestyle changes, this retreat has been designed for you. Individuals of all ages, skill levels, and genders will be able to take-away motivating and insightful tools to make their transition into a wholesome lifestyle a simple, and liberating process.
- 6 night 7 day accommodation at Ubud’s eco-cottage and organic farm, located steps away from Ubud’s main center.
- Traditional Balinese offering class
- Airport transfer to hotel
- Welcome refreshment
- Welcoming ceremony
- Free use of yoga shala, mats, blocks and straps.
- Daily morning mantra, journaling, tea, meditation and Intention setting
- 2x Daily yoga classes: Morning meditation/flow + Nightly restorative yoga
- Classes will be a fusion of Traditional Hatha, Vinyasa, Kundalini, and Power Yoga techniques and will often be accompanied by acupressure and relaxing / deepening physical adjustments.
- 3x Physical Workshops: These 3 physically demanding workshops have been designed to help strengthen and improve your yoga practice through fine tuning, alignment, Body awareness, self-adjustment, and muscle + flexibility development.
- Transitions: Discovering ways to move through yoga poses not only fluidly
and gracefully, but in a way that is beneficial for your practice. Each pose feeds off the other to create continuous transitions.
- Inversions: We will have lots of fun upside down, building strength through your neck, spine and midline, while getting blood flowing to your head and building balance throughout your body. Don’t worry if you are a beginner, there will be variations available for all skill levels and Inversions are beneficial at every level!
- Instagram fuel: Strike your favorite pose, explore acro yoga techniques, make shapes with others, laugh with friends, and get those perfect insta pics. I’ll teach you everything I know about “pretty” yoga poses and beautiful partner choreography. I will also use my professional camera to help you capture beautiful moments of you and your practice. Although some might think this is a lesser important workshop i’m offering, these are memories you’ll have to hold on to, save, remember, and share with loved ones for a lifetime.
- Transitions: Discovering ways to move through yoga poses not only fluidly
- 2x motivational workshops:
- How To Go Vegan + Nutrition: Talking food addiction, binge eating and my personal history with eating disorders, health facts, benefits of transitioning to a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle, and ways that you can start making the transition yourself.
- Finding Self-Love: A huge part of mental health is dependent on how we perceive ourselves, and that idea often comes from the way others perceive us. You are enough, and we want yuu to see that all the love you need is already within yourself. This workshop will help to let go of all of the negative reinforcement, and disapproval society has programmed within us. Once you leave you will find a new appreciation and understanding of your self-worth, shift your focus from body competition to body kindness, and find happiness in embracing your true and incredibly unique, beautiful self.
- 3x Daily Vegan Organic Meals: Most meals are farm to table from the hotels garden
- We will have several meals at my personal favorite vegan spots throughout Ubud.
- + 3 of the days you can choose the option of doing a 3 day juice cleanse instead (please let me know in advanced if you’d like to do this option).
- Cocao Ceremony + ecstatic dance
- Fire and transformation ceremony
- Balinese dance class with a local balinese instructor.
- group waterfall hike field trip
- Water temple purification cleanse field trip
- Group lunches in Ubud’s best spots
- Photography throughout retreat
- Access to pool
- One Balinese massage
- yoga barn 1 class card: free to use for any class, but recommended to use at Sunday morning’s ecstatic dance.
**All activities are optional.
Additional experiences available at additional costs:
Sauna, upgraded massage, flower bath, manicure/pedicure, breath work, airport transfer from hotel to your next destination, moped rental. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know and i’m sure we can arrange it for you(:
All accommodations are included in the retreat price and are located inside a heavenly garden over 7000m² with a luxurious pool, an organic restaurant and garden, a Holistic Spa and yoga shala use. Our rooms are very private and are perfect for friends, families or couples.
You have the option to pay in full now
or sign-up for installment plans!
*prices listed below are per person.
SAVE MONEY; Book with a friend!
Booking with a friend?
Save $150 EACH when you and a friend book together.
(valid with all accommodation options)
HINT: Save even more by choosing one of our shared bed accommodation options! (;
INSTRUCTIONS: Just book the accommodation that best suits your needs, mention each-others names at checkout (This is how we will process your instant rebate), and within 24 hours of your purchase we will follow-up with an e-mail where you can personalize your retreat options, and confirm the friend you are rooming with!
SAVE MONEY; Share a bed!
What if you don’t have a friend to book with?
Don’t worry, we will pair you with someone that has similar interests as you!
And in the case that there is not an even number of shared beds booked, you may be atomically upgraded to a private bed.
Shared Room (dorm style)
(rooms have 1 double and 2 single beds, the double bed is automatically given to the first person who reserves, if you’d like to ensure you get a double bed, you can pay an additional $150 to reserve it.)
Shared bed or any other available option
ex. we will pair you with someone to share a bed with, or put you on an air mattress, sofa couch, or if you’re lucky you will be upgraded to an unreserved bed (First come first serve).
This option is perfect for the free-spirits that just want to have a great time while getting the most out of your money.
Book with a friend (dorm style)
Save money by booking with a friend!
Book with a friend (private room)
Pay Now In Full
If you have the chance you definitely do not want to miss out on such an AMAZING experience.I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR THIS TRIP. We were able to get a real sense of Bali and the amazing culture.
Starting off with a yoga practice every morning and taking time to journal really helped me grow not only in my yoga practice but emotionally as well. Jacque really worked so hard putting together a diverse group of classes and talks to make sure we got the most out of our trip. We even got to go to Yoga Barn for ecstatic dance! It was so much fun.
We were so incredibly spoiled with all the delicious foods on this trip. For the retreat we stayed at Eco Swasti Lodge. The restaurant there had a lot of food was grown in their own organic gardens! Jacque took us to so many cute cafes, and other vegan/ vegetarian restaurants around Ubud.
Jacque is seriously such a light, happy, and amazing person.This trip was a life changing experience and I am so blessed to be a part of her journey.All of the people I met on this retreat were truly beautiful inside and out and I learned so much from them and about myself.
I am already counting down the days until the next retreat 💛 Thank you so much!!!
Jacque shows compassion to each of her students. She helps you look deeply within yourself to also radiate your beauty. Her retreats are full of experiences you wouldn’t normally receive on the average retreat or touristy vacation. She is always seeking the greatest adventures to fulfill your time, making you the most comfortable away from home. I can not wait to be in her company again.
– Megan Leach
*NOTE: THIS RETREAT IS ALL INCLUSIVE
*YOU WILL BE TRAVELING THROUGH TIME, SO MAKE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES ACCORDING TO EACH AIRPORT LOCATION.
*COST INCLUDES HEALTHY VEGAN MEALS, NATURE IMMERSED ACCOMMODATIONS, GROUP WORKSHOPS, FITNESS + YOGA CLASSES, ISLAND ACTIVITIES, AND AIRPORT PICK UP.
*WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE RETREAT DATES YOU WILL RECEIVE OUR FULL SCHEDULE, PACKING TIPS, AND MORE INFO.
* YOU WILL FLY INTO DENPASAR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. (AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED)
• Everyone is given one entry automatically upon booking.
• You will receive 2 extra entries per friend you refer when they book and mention your name.
• One winner will be hand drawn at the closing ceremony.
• Contest only eligible after 8 bookings.
• Airfare not included
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates given are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in US Dollars.
• Rate is for 1 adult only.• Rates include all applicable prevailing government taxes at time of booking.
• The maximum number of guests per room is 4 adults in the deluxe cottages, and 2 adults in the deluxe and traditional rooms.
• A deposit of minimum $500 USD is required in order to reserve your room.
Full payment must be complete at least 30 days prior to your arrival, unless enrolled in installment plan.
• In the event you complete a booking that cannot be accommodated, you will either be upgraded (free of charge), or given the most similar available option and refunded the payment difference.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 11:00am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel’s Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hotel’s Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out, and hotel policy.
• Reservations made at discounted pricing require full pre-payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. The entire period of your stay, inclusive of nights before and after the dates listed above, will be charged to your credit card upon reservation.
• Reservations made with an installment plan are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable.• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 30 days before the first retreat date and are subject to a $250 cancellation fee.
• Cancellation or amendment made within 30 days of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 75% of your original booking cost.
• In the event of no-show, you will still be charged the cost provided at your original purchase.
*NOTICE: We have the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.
Still have questions?
Send us an email, and we will get back to you within 24 hours..