Come joins us for an 5 night / 6 day
Yoga and Adventure Retreat located on the
North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii.
When? December 11-16 2019
This retreat is exceptionally exciting, because it is happening during the world surf competition, The Billabong Pipe Masters, and is located just down the road from where the competition takes place. During this all inclusive retreat, you will experience the beautiful Hawaiian surf culture, a transformative immersion of yoga practices + workshops, delicious and fresh daily vegan meals, health and wellness tips, bonding exercises, unforgettable adventures, and tools to continue on a healthier path once you leave.
Who is this retreat for?
Anyone with an interest in yoga, surf, hiking, adventure, self-healing, healthy living, or initiating lifestyle changes; This retreat has been designed for you. Individuals of all ages, skill levels, and genders are able to take-away motivating and insightful tools to make their transition into a wholesome lifestyle a simple, and liberating process.
Booking with a friend?
Save $100 EACH when you and a friend book together.
(valid with all accommodation options)
All local Hawaiian residents, active military, and veterans take $100 off all retreat packages (10% for single day passes).
- 5 night 6 day accommodation: December 11-16
- Flower crown workshop
- Welcome refreshment
- Welcoming ceremony
- Yoga mats provided for daily use
- Morning mantra & journaling
- Daily Meditation and Intention setting
(Theres more.. Keep reading!)
- Daily tea and/or coffee,
- Daily yoga classes:Classes will be a fusion of Traditional Hatha, Vinyasa, Kundalini, and Power Yoga techniques and will often be accompanied by acupressure and relaxing / deepening physical adjustments.
3x Yoga Workshops: These 3 physically demanding workshops have been designed to help strengthen and improve your yoga practice through fine tuning, alignment, Body awareness, self-adjustment, and muscle + flexibility development.
Intro to Partner/Acro Yoga: Created for beginners to do yoga with a friend or partner, this is a fun way to build communication skills and add a little twist to your yoga practice.
2.Inversions: We will have lots of fun upside down, building strength through your neck, spine and midline, while getting blood flowing to your head and building balance throughout your body. Don’t worry if you are a beginner, there will be variations available for all skill levels and Inversions are beneficial at every level!
3.Instagram fuel: Strike your favorite pose, explore acro yoga techniques, make shapes with others, laugh with friends, and get those perfect insta pics. I’ll teach you everything I know about “pretty” yoga poses and beautiful partner choreography. I will also use my professional camera to help you capture beautiful moments of you and your practice. Although some might think this is a lesser important workshop i’m offering, these are memories you’ll have to hold on to, save, remember, and share with loved ones for a lifetime.
- 2x motivational workshops:How To Go Vegan + Nutrition: Talking food addiction, weight loss tips, binge eating and my personal history with eating disorders, health facts, benefits of transitioning to a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle, and ways that you can start making the transition yourself.
- Self-Love + Dreamboard: A huge part of mental health is dependent on how we perceive ourselves, and that idea often comes from the way others perceive us. You are enough, and we want yuu to see that all the love you need is already within yourself. This workshop will help to let go of all of the negative reinforcement, and disapproval society has programmed within us. Once you leave you will find a new appreciation and understanding of your self-worth, shift your focus from body competition to body kindness, and find happiness in embracing your true and incredibly unique, beautiful self.
- 3x Daily Vegan Meals: From my favorite home recipes to the top vegan spots on Oahu, you will indulge in delicious, flavorful plant based meals, that even a carnivore would love. Juice cleanse available upon request.
(Theres still more!)
- One Hawaiian lomilomi massage
- Cocao Ceremony + ecstatic dance
- Beach Fire Meditation
- Hula class with local hula instructor
- Group waterfall hike
- Group pillbox hike
- Photography throughout retreat
- Experience preserved Hawaii areas
**All activities are optional.
Experiences available at additional costs:
Upgraded and additional massages – airport transfer – moped rental – skydiving – Zip lining
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know and i’m sure we can arrange it for you!
You will be staying on the world famous North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii; Where the waves are a surfers paradise and the laidback lifestyle is one anybody could get used to. You will be living among a few other retreat attendees and have the option to book a fully private sleeping accommodation, or more cost-efficient shared sleeping arrangements.
The retreat is located along the 7 mile miracle, and offers the perfect setting for a fun and rejuvenating retreat like this one. The retreat is tucked away in nature, has its own beautiful private garden with the beach just steps away. There are a few acai bowl places just a few minutes walking and you can easily get to the nearby town with shops and restaurants by just a short (5 minute) drive, moped or bicycle ride.
(Ends October 1st)
Private room, shared bath
Private room, private bath
(1 block offsite)
Single bed in shared room
Shared bed in private room with shared bath
(ex. couples or friends who want privacy)
$3,300 total / $1650 per person.
Shared bed in private room with private bath
(2 people, 1 block offsite)
(ex. couples or friends who want privacy)
$4,398 / $2,199 per person
|All Inclusive Accommodation Options|
(accommodations not included)
Includes all retreat activities
Full Day Passes
Thursday December 12th
Meditation ▴ Journaling ▴ Yoga ▴ Breakfast ▴ Pillbox Hike ▴ Motivational Workshop: Vegan Nutrition ▴ Lunch ▴ Free Time ▴ Yoga Workshop: Inversions ▴ Dinner
Friday December 13th
Meditation ▴ Journaling ▴ Yoga ▴ Breakfast ▴ Motivational Workshop: Self Love ▴ Dream board Activity ▴ Lunch ▴ Free Time ▴ Yoga Workshop: Beginner Acro & Partner Yoga ▴ Dinner
Saturday December 14th
Meditation ▴ Journaling ▴ Yoga ▴ Breakfast ▴ Flower Crown ▴ Hula Class ▴ Local Lunch ▴ Yoga Workshop: Insta fuel – Making Shapes and taking pics ▴ Dinner
Sunday December 15th
Meditation ▴ Journaling ▴ Yoga ▴ Breakfast ▴ Paddle Boarding ▴ Lunch ▴ Shopping in Haleiwa’s Historic Town ▴ Cacao and sound healing ▴ BBQ Dinner
Single Workshop Drop-In
Cacao and sound healing on the beach
Dream board Activity
Motivational Workshop: Self Love
Motivational Workshop: Vegan Nutrition
Yoga Workshop: Beginner Acro & Partner Yoga
Yoga Workshop: Inversions
Yoga Workshop: Insta fuel
Single Yoga Class Drop-In
*NOTE: THIS RETREAT IS ALL INCLUSIVE